Support Worker - HOVE
If you would like to make a difference to someone’s life and have a bubbly and caring manner then this role would be perfect for you!!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an expanding company which offers many benefits and career progression prospects.
We are currently recruiting Support Workers for one of our residential homes supporting service users with learning disabilities
We are looking for the right individual with the right attitude towards care, who can commit to various shift patterns covering 37.5 hours per week.
Experience is not necessary as for the right candidate we will offer them full training and excellent support!!
This position will include the following responsibilities: -
- Undertakes identified goal-oriented activities and care for each individual
- Provides key worker support
- Act as advocate for the people we support
- Works in partnership with colleagues, appropriate family, friends, others significant to the individual and care professionals
- Engages with and follows individual Care Plans
- Promotes best practice
- Positive and professional
About the Company
Hugely successful company who offer as much training and support required to fulfil your rewarding career!!
Care Management Group