Focus of Service: Our aim is to support individuals to achieve their goals, participate in meaningful activities and become more self-sufficient, building on their skills. We aim to encourage as much independence as possible, and provide care in a person centred way so that service users are supported in their preferred way, and are encouraged and motivated to lead a fulfilling lifestyle.
Summary of Role:
Responsible for the day to day management of the Service, monitoring activities and ensuring the quality of support and care is in line with Regard policy and sector regulatory standards. To create a culture of team development and team working that aspires to delivering best practice for individuals using our services. Demonstrates effective communication and promotes a culture of transparency and equity. Demonstrates the ability to represent the organisation in an appropriate and professional manner in all internal and external contact and relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Focus on recruitment and retention
- Attending service review meetings, outcome-based meetings, safeguarding meetings etc representing Achieve Together
- Ensure the service is legally and ethically compliant
- Manage and motivate the team, including support workers, to meet the people we support care needs
- Responding to all the complaints and safeguarding related communication
- Ensure healthcare workers provide the required quality standards determined by the company
- Organise team meetings when required
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Effectively and confidentially managing data and information
- Providing exceptional customer care; undertaking relevant risk assessments
- Ensuring there are safe working environments for staff, investigating any accidents and complaints using process
- Have a good understanding of current CQC regulations along with other overarching governing bodies relevant to the Care Industry.
- Have a clear vision of how to support service to achieve “Outstanding” CQC results.
- Ability to follow through and monitor Improvement plan progress
- Have good IT skills, proficient with Word and familiar with excel although not essential.
- Good communicator, positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated, Resilient, Good eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills, to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic and pleasant individual - happy to take on ad hoc tasks
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and fast-growing company environment
- Have previous experience previously been a Care Manager or similar role
- Full UK driving license
- Preferably have; Level 4 NVQ, QCF or equivalent
- Occupational sick leave;
- Auto-Enrolment pension scheme;
- Opportunities to help you achieve recognised qualifications through our training programme;
- Various E-Learning courses, specific to your individual role;
- Long service recognition awards;