Focus of Service: Our aim is to support individuals to achieve their goals, participate in meaningful activities and become more self-sufficient, building on their skills. We aim to encourage as much independence as possible, and provide care in a person centred way so that service users are supported in their preferred way, and are encouraged and motivated to lead a fulfilling lifestyle.
Summary of Role:
Responsible for the day to day management of a new Service, monitoring activities and ensuring the quality of support and care is in line with Regard policy and sector regulatory standards. To create a culture of team development and team working that aspires to delivering best practice for individuals using our services. Demonstrates effective communication and promotes a culture of transparency and equity. Demonstrates the ability to represent the organisation in an appropriate and professional manner in all internal and external contact and relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Focus on recruitment and retention
- Attending service review meetings, outcome-based meetings, safeguarding meetings etc representing Regard Group.
- Ensure the service is legally and ethically compliant
- Manage and motivate the team, including support workers, to meet the people we support care needs
- Responding to all the complaints and safeguarding related communication
- Ensure healthcare workers provide the required quality standards determined by the company
- Organise team meetings when required
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Effectively and confidentially managing data and information
- Providing exceptional customer care; undertaking relevant risk assessments
- Ensuring there are safe working environments for staff, investigating any accidents and complaints using process
- MUST have previous service management experience within a similar environment
- Have a good understanding of current CQC regulations along with other overarching governing bodies relevant to the Care Industry.
- Have a clear vision of how to support service to achieve “Outstanding” CQC results.
- Ability to follow through and monitor Improvement plan progress
- Have good IT skills, proficient with Word and familiar with excel although not essential.
- Good communicator, positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated, Resilient, Good eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills, to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic and pleasant individual - happy to take on ad hoc tasks
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and fast-growing company environment
- Have previous experience previously been a Care Manager or similar role
- Full UK driving license
- Preferably have; Level 4 NVQ, QCF or equivalent
- Occupational sick leave;
- Auto-Enrolment pension scheme;
- Opportunities to help you achieve recognised qualifications through our training programme;
- Various E-Learning courses, specific to your individual role;
- Long service recognition awards;