Want to be a mentor to others? Want to take the next step in your career? Enjoy helping others? This could be for you!
Location: Oxford, OX4
Hours: 37.5 per week.
Achieve together are currently looking for a deputy manager to join the care team based in Oxford on a permanent basis.
Earlmont House is a supported living service that supports adults aged 18-60 with mental health needs. This service provides individualised rehabilitative care programmes and assistance with daily living and meaningful activities with the outcome of increasing independence.
The service aims to provide a safe and supportive environment that the individuals view as their own home, and provides a care programme in which service users are active participants. Residents will be supported in gaining invaluable social roles within the local community and their peer group.
- Your duties will be varied, with no two days the same, you will take responsibility as the person-in-charge for the day-to-day running of the home, whilst promoting a supportive and enabling environment for the people we support through modelling the high standards of professional practice which are conducive to their physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual well-being.
- With highly effective communication skills, you will interact with all departments internally and externally to ensure the safe and efficient running of the service.
- This exciting and varied role is perfect for a dedicated and resilient person with a people centred focus, the ability to problem solve, manage financials in a business environment as well as coach and develop your team.
About the Company
What we offer in return
- Competitive salary.
- Fully paid training and DBS check.
- A pension scheme.
- Online discount scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
About Achieve together
We are a leading provider of care and support for people with learning disabilities and associated complex needs, including autistic spectrum conditions, dementia, hearing impairment, mental health needs, challenging behaviour, profound and multiple learning disabilities and epilepsy. The people we support live in homely, family-like residences, and are encouraged to participate fully in the local community.
Achieve together is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the people we support and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
So, if you fancy a new challenge, what are you waiting for? Apply now!