Location: Plymouth - Devon
Hours: Part time - 16 hours (ideally worked over 4 days / 4 hours a day)
Benefits: DBS and training paid for, flexible working hours, Wider Wallet (High street shopping online) discount scheme, Employee Assistance Programme (Counselling) comprehensive induction and training, realistic progression (we are an award-winning organisation who are committed to developing people from within)
Summary of Role:
This role of administration assistant for a busy domiciliary care and supported living service in Plymouth. Yo will be responsible for the day to day administration of the service and the coordination with regional and national functions as well as head office on behalf of the service. Demonstrates the ability to represent the organisation in an appropriate and professional manner in all internal and external contact and relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the service manager in diary management and organising travel and meetings
- Providing administrative support to service manager where required such as, processing letters, taking minutes, stationary orders, generating reports, using the Hr and recruitment systems and providing information to head office
- Ensure the service is legally and ethically compliant by ensuring all paperwork is up to date for service users staff and the building
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Effectively and confidentially managing data and information
- Dealing with issues as they arise escalating to line management in line with policy
- Maintaining the electronic and paper filing systems and ensuring information is accurate and up to date
- Tracks training evaluations, ensures a full set of data is available, and investigates negative feedback takes action as required. Analyses training provider reports. Escalates issues.
- Receives training attendance information from the central training co-ordinator, follows up non-attendance with the staff, and escalates issues to the Service Manage
- Experience of running IT based filing systems
- Working knowledge of word and excel
- Experience of administering HR processes.
- Ability to work within policy and process.
- Ability to analyse data and present clear verbal and written reports
- Proven ability to problem solve and manage conflict
- Ability to use own initiative and to multi-task
- Ability to work well in a team and to manage own stress levels
- Ability to communicate tasks effectively
- Experience of working within policies and regulatory requirements
- Office Manager experience desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the Care Sector desirable but not essential
- 2 years’ experience in a general administrative post
- Strong organisational skills
- Full driving licence and Willingness to travel
About the Company
About Achieve together
We are a leading provider of care and support for people with learning disabilities and associated complex needs, including autistic spectrum conditions, dementia, hearing impairment, mental health needs, challenging behaviour, profound and multiple learning disabilities and epilepsy.
The people we support live in homely, family-like residences, and are encouraged to participate fully in the local community.
Achieve together is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the people we support and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
So, if this is for you, what are you waiting for? Apply now!