This role of administrator is for a busy domiciliary care and supported living service in Surrey based in our Leatherhead office. You will be responsible for the day to day administration of the services and the coordination with regional and national functions as well as head office on behalf of the service. Demonstrates the ability to represent the organisation in an appropriate and professional manner in all internal and external contact and relationships.
The following will be the duties of the administrator
- Supporting the service manager in diary management and organising travel and meetings
- Providing administrative support to service manager where required such as, processing letters, taking minutes, stationary orders, generating reports, using the Hr and recruitment systems and providing information to head office
- Ensure the service is legally and ethically compliant by ensuring all paperwork is up to date for service users staff and the building
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Effectively and confidentially managing data and information
- Dealing with issues as they arise escalating to line management in line with policy
- Maintaining the electronic and paper filing systems and ensuring information is accurate and up to date
- Tracks training evaluations, ensures a full set of data is available, and investigates negative feedback takes action as required. Analyses training provider reports. Escalates issues.
- Receives training attendance information from the central training co-ordinator, follows up non-attendance with the staff, and escalates issues to the Service Manage
The ideal candidate will have previous administration experience, ideally within a care environment, good communication skills and an eye for detail.
About the Company
Achieve together is a leading provider of care and support for adults and children with learning disabilities and associated complex needs. We have significant expertise in supporting people with particularly complex needs, including autistic spectrum conditions, mental health needs, challenging behaviour, profound and multiple learning disabilities and associated complex health needs.
Our personalised services include:
Outreach and home support
CMG is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the people we support, adults and children, and expect all staff to share this commitment.